View Single Post
Old 17-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

I pointed this out as the Red line starts from the beginning but the 2 other lines are obviously rolling as the logging was done after. The starting conditions on the 'virtual dyno' is not the same.

If the AFR was out on my tune, why was the same AFR used from 3000rpm onwards, while the only adjustments in AFR was below 3000rpm where it was made more rich.

The ROM in the ecu is actually an MY09 with stock boost set at 13.3PSi and not 14.2PSi like the MY10 and MY11 Roms. Standard Rom does not set it to 16PSi.

Below is how your ROM looks like at WOT:

Also, please note that warranty does not apply on work done by non-registered workshops as they do not meet skill certification required by the government.

The list of registered workshops where work is performed to maintain new car warranty and after sales/service warranty is listed below:
Repairer Licensing Report - by business name - Consumer Protection - Department of Commerce

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceken View Post
The virtual chart that i posted, all 3 lines were done on rolling start.
We did a rolling start of your tune first, looked at the data, flashed the new tune, did a rolling start for that, tweaked it, then did a last rolling start.