Thread: Tim's 2000 WRX
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Scoobie Noobie

timrclarke at standard level
Default Tim's 2000 WRX

I'll just start by saying whats up guise!?

Let me give you a bit of a background info about myself..

My name is Tim and I'm 21 years old, and I am now the proud owner of a WRX (pics below).

My first car at age 16 or 17 was a pink Hyundai Excel Sprint (dad thought it was bronze in the light it was in - and it says red on the keys) which we picked up for 2k. It had no A/C or power steering, but none the less it was a car, and a car that I could call me own.
In 2010 I upgraded to an 02 Hyundai Elantra Gl 2.0l that I got for 5.5k (and was stuffed around by the dealer with warranty repairs for ages). My sister has now inherited (meaning mum and dad bought it off me) the Elantra, and I now have my WRX.

A little bit about the car..

I bought it from a dealer, it's originally from Melbourne then it traveled to Tasmania for a little while then it ended up here. The engine is completely stock and so is the body apart from the STI wing and JVC head unit (that doesn't support iPods might I add). The car only has 131,000 km's on the clock and it drives like a dream. Paid $15,000 for it (that is including $500 trade in for the excel) and I also got a 3 year warranty included with it.

Don't know much else to say apart from hey how are you and have a nice day.

If you have any questions, please ask