Thread: The News Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:56 AM
Burnout!

Kato is a guruKato is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejay View Post
What I wont do however, is cast these kids aside as child rapping drug dealing pieces of shit. Either some people here have short memories, or have been brainwashed by the mass media. It is a mistake lots of us have made growing up as fans of performance cars and choosing to enjoy them for what they were built for.

From that is what the brunt of my frustration comes from - this place is very quick to act all high and mighty, yet has members do participate in as much questionable shit as antilag for example. We just arnt weak enough to deny it.

Youll find our arguments are too far off John, its just the principles of people who stake claim to be holier than thou.
The problem I have with your previous comments is when you read them it sounds like you are condoning the actions as picking a good time and place as 'its a nice big flat bit of freeway'.

Since you are a senior member of many car forums, many of the new members look up to you and will emulate your decision making process here. (Queue I'm fuck all comment ) I can't see how you can justify that space of road as a good time and place. As I have mentioned before, travel a couple of kms further south and it becomes a much less congested road (5+km's between exits etc). The section of road where these guys have been done for excessive speeding is an absolute stupid place at all times (amazing how there is still a lot of traffic pockets about at 2-4am when I return from night shift).