View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Onerex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLEY View Post
I'll own up to voting for Labor and if that's a problem for you, fuck off
Voters don't create the mess. Voters get burned by placing confidence in certain leaders to do the right thing for the majority of the population. Just because a voter prefers a party/individual, it doesn't mean they support every decision they ever make. It means they put faith in that party's policies at the time of voting, above those of the other. Plenty changes afterwards unfortunately.

Do you really think that your life would be any better or any less affected if the openly conservative, Religious-nutter Abbott was in power? If you do think so, you're deluded. No matter what party is in power, there will always be decisions made and policy suggestions put forward that anger BOTH supporters and non-supporters alike. Different decisions would be made and different aspects of your life would be affected.

My life, my family, my job, my health, my income are vastly different from yours and millions of others so naturally I am going to vote for what is (hopefully) going to be in my best interests, and you and everyone else does exactly the same. We're all "selfish voters"... except the bleeding hearts of society or so they'd lead you to believe.

Blaming voters for the choices made by the Government in power is naive and silly.

Had rant. Over it. Congratulations with your choice. “Fuck Off” You reap what you sow