View Single Post
Old 13-02-2012, 05:43 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Bandit at standard level
Send a message via Skype™ to Bandit
Thumbs up Hello Perth WRX!!

Hi all! How are we? My name's Rob. I have known about Perth WRX for quite some time now but have never joined as I've never owned a Subaru - yet!! I currently own a 98 EL Futura Wagon and an 81 KE55 Corolla hardtop. I have owned mostly Fords since my first car in 1997 but have worked on MANY a WRX and STi. I am one of only a few people in WA who once had the VERY repetitive task of installing those "factory" alarm & keypad immobilizer systems, from around 2000 - 2004 or so (please don't hate me!). So after attending yesterdays WRX vs EVO cruise (and I'll hopefully be buying a Subaru this year sometime), I decided I'd log in, register and invite myself into your community. (While I remember - the spotter's fee can be forwarded to Toni aka mrclubspecevo4!) I enjoyed the cruise yesterday, it's nice to know there are still some people out there who aren't trying to be heros, if you know what I mean... Anywho, that's enough out of me for now - thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting you again sometime soon!