View Single Post
Old 21-02-2012, 09:13 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

kamimages at standard level
Default Blonde, left handed female...very slack at intros...

So I've been on here a while and have realised how terribly rude I am as only a handful of you know me well enough to give me total shit...

So I'm Kelly, short, blonde female and will give u twice as much shit back....just saying..

So my daily is an 06 STI running pretty stock standard except the cat back 3inch exhaust hubby bought me for mothers day, ultrex front/rear and strut braces bought for losing some kilos on the treadmill and the alpine stereo I finished installing today for my birthday, due to incompetent wanks not providing the correct cables...as u can see I totally love chocolates and flowers.

Running 595 evos on standard sti rims as hubby chewed out my kumos at the last track meet.

Future mods : turbo back dump pipe to match cat back exhaust, tune, cold air intake and coilovers...that's all that's happening to this as we wanna still get a track hack...

Yes some of u know me as the resident photographer for no limits car club...come say hello if u see me wandering around...I don't bite...much...it's more a nibble...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329826118.309836.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1329826197.464685.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1329826242.312688.jpg