View Single Post
Old 28-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

RUSSGT is a guruRUSSGT is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soksta View Post
No (well sometimes), but I'm happy to see a cyclist has been held accountable for his actions.
I've been unfortunate enough to be taken out by a cyclist riding in the city once, the impact knocked me over like a bowling pin and not only was I sore for a good couple of weeks, but I copped a lot of abuse from the cyclist.
Apparently, pedestrians aren't allowed to be on footpaths.

Any how, I don't mind cyclists on the road most of the time, but if they want to use the roads, they should put up with the same road rules as motorists.
If you where walking on a cycle path and suddenly turned into the path of a bike i have no sympathy for you. If it was me and my bike was damaged i would make you pay to repair it.

I had 2 tools running on the cycle path the other day, I yelled out ahead, "bike", as a courtesy, yet they still didnt move, so i just went past them. Was quite close to them so then they abused me. I loled at their homosexuality and pointed to the bike bike symbol on the path. Told them to continue eating each others wang.

If it was a pure walk path then I really feel for you. Bikes shouldnt be on them!

http://kap.industries/