View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 03:27 PM
STI Master

Riggs at standard level

Been riding for years,

Started on a ZZR250 when I was 17 then it got stolen so I had to resort to my old man's 1999 GSX1300R Hayabusa

Was pretty much stock apart from cruise control and the Remus Carbon cans, have cracked $3.00 in it on a private track a couple of times.

My first track day on it (shit jacked & jeans = no knee down!) Thing was a bitch around the track, could overtake on the straight no problem as it had mega balls but slowing down & turning was interesting (Nearly 100kg heavier than your average 600)

Rode around in that for ages then he up and bought a 2011 BMW S1000RR (Incredible bike) Currently stock as a rock but he has a few plans for it.

So I responded with 2009 CBR1000 Race Bike.

Fully stripped
Raceglass
Power Commander 5 & Tune
K & N filter
GPR mechanical adjustable steering damper
Accasoto radial mount Master Cylinder
520 chain conversion
Full Yoshi exhaust
Billet Levers
Pro Grips
Stomp Tank grips
Sato racing rearsets
Yoshi case savers
Billet fuel filler
Clipons
Kill switch lanyard
Braided lines
Race shift (reverse lever)
Running Pirelli Diablo SB Slicks

Brakes failed at Collie a couple of weeks ago (Big poo moment) and Currently having a new Brembo racing system installed as well as a quick shifter for the flame poppage.

Jump on either of the old boys (still has the Busa) whenever I want to ride on the street, save me having to waste more money on another bike for the road. He gets to throw a leg over the track bike regularly so its a win win.