View Single Post
Old 16-03-2012, 11:35 AM
STI Master

98kellrs at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by huggy_b View Post
Ultrex exhaust is pretty well priced? SUBARU WRX EXHAUST / STI EXHAUST MY94-07 3INCH OVAL [EXHAUSTIMP9407OVALMUFFLER] - $799.00 : ULTREX PERFORMANCE - BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK IN PERFORMANCE PARTS

Sounds nice on the clip, cant comment on droning etc though - maybe somebody that has one can chime in?
Yeah Id be keep to hear from anyone who has one. Little worried about droning with it being quite a cheap system. STechnic apparently do their own which costs only a few hundred more, going to have a look at that next week I think.

As for the alignment issues with the STDs, it took 3 hours for STechnic to get the car to the point where it could be sent to the aligners. Admittedly some of this was due to me fitting quite awkward rims, spoke to Mao but he was away for 3 weeks so just decided to let STechnic fix her up.

Other issues were that the collar on one of the coilovers was completely loose and the rear left coilover is sqeaking loudly which is something internal apparently. Overall I'm a bit miffed, but glad it's all sorted now.

One thing I will say is that the car now handles so much better. Steering is feather-light and very responsive without too much tramlining.

Last edited by 98kellrs; 16-03-2012 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Stupid phone