View Single Post
Old 18-03-2012, 11:22 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level
Default Project Mu HD High Performance Brake Pads and Rotors and G-Four 335 Brake Fluid

Hi P.WRX,

Project Mu is one of the biggest names in brake components. Their brake pads and rotors are used in the Pirelli Porsche, Falken Porsche, Advan Porsche, Fujitsubo WRX and Advan Evo. Project Mu is also used by the Advan NSX in the JGTC (Japan Grand Touring Championship).

In cooperation with Project Mu, Evolution R now brings you Project Mu Brake Pads and Rotors. In an agreement with Project Mu, we will brand them as Project Mu HD for the Australasia market, with a dark blue color instead of light green. These components will be limited to Subaru WRX/Liberty/Forester/STi and Evos only for the AUDM. ITEMS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE PROJECT MU COUNTERPARTS.

We will be stocking the Project Mu Hyper Carbon B-Spec Brake Pads (street/track use) and Project Mu Racing 999 Titan Brake Pads (Track/Rally use).

We will also be stocking the SCR Pure Plus 6, SCR (street/track) and SCR Pro (2-pc) for the Subaru. All Project Mu Brake rotors are made from high carbon and alloy cast iron.

Project Mu stock has arrived.

We keep the following in stock:
1) MY01-MY13 GDB, GR, GH (to suit Brembo) SCR Pro Front Rotors
2) MY01-MY13 GDB, GR, GH (to suite Brembo) SCR Front Rotors
3) MY01-MY13 GDB, GR, GH Brembo SCR Rear Rotors
4) MY01 GD WRX 4pot Pure Plus 6 Front Rotors
5) MY01 GR/GH WRX Pure Plus 6 Front Rotors
6) MY01-MY13 GDB, GR, GH (to suit Brembo) Front Brake Pads
7) MY01-MY13 GDB, GR, GH (to suit Brembo) Rear Brake Pads
8) GC8 V4-6 Front Brake Pads
9) GC8 V4-6 Rear Brake Pads
10) GR, GH WRX Front Brake Pads

Below is the SCR Pro (2-pc) Carbon Alloy Discs (not for the faint-hearted) P.WRX --- $1150 fitted:

SCR Carbon Alloy Rotors --- $620 fitted:

Will post Project Mu's Pure Plus 6 up shortly.

We also offer you one of the best brake Fluids in the world, surpassing Brembo, Motul and AP. This fluid is suitable for all brake systems including Subaru, Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, Lotus etc.

Project Mu G Four 335 Brake Fluid is 100% synthetic for high performance driving. With a dry boiling point of 335°c and wet boiling point of 212°c this fluid offers excellent all round performance.

The Project Mu G Four 335 brake fluid comes in a 1 Litres Can and is made in Japan by Project Mu. Price is $65 for P.WRX members. RRP $85.

Comparison can be found here:
Descartesfool's Brake fluid comparison list 2011 - Honda-Tech

Project Mu HD B-Spec Pads. P.WRX --- $175/set fronts, $175/set rears
B-Spec has been developed for street and track use where initial stopping power and resistance to fade is of prime importance. B-Spec has excellent wear and dust characteristics and are kind to the rotor even in track day environments.

Material: Carbon Metal (Asbestos Free)
Applicable rotor temperature: 0~500℃Friction coefficient: 0.32~0.45μ

We now stock Project Mu's top of the line Racing 999 HD Titan Brake Pads for the Subaru and Evo Brembos.

These produce more dust than the popular Project Mu Club Racer but has a higher Friction Coefficient o 0.42~0.59μ , allowing more aggressive braking than the Club Racer.

We will be stocking these as we have secured these at the same price as the Club Racer pads.

Project Mu 999 Titan HD Front Pads P.WRX Price -- $285
Project Mu 999 Titan HD Rear Pads P.WRX -- $280

For more info, please go to:
Project Mu Co., Ltd. - BRAKE PAD - RACING 999

Project Mu HC+ Brake Pads:
Capable of operating at temperatures up to 800°c, this pad will handle almost all serious braking conditions. Suitable for serious track and rally use.

Material: Carbon Metal (Asbestos Free)Applicable rotor temperature: 0~800℃Friction coefficient: 0.40~0.60μ

Project Mu G Four 335 brake fluid:

Last edited by mao; 01-12-2012 at 10:25 PM.