View Single Post
Old 20-03-2012, 12:53 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Quote:
Originally Posted by road-kill View Post
Completely caught off guard. Could not believe it. I am pretty sure she recognised me but did not let on. I asked for her details. Asked if she had completed a police report. She did not have insurance details with her. I confirmed the car is not registered in her name.
I was in her place of work so the last thing I wanted to do was kick up a fuss. I told her I did not appreciate what she did. She said I should not have been up her arse (her words). I argued that I was in the cycle lane and she was in the car lane and so I was never behind her and that she pulled into the cycle lane to slam on the brakes. She disagrees. I wasn't going to spend my afternoon arguing with the silly little girl in her place of work.

Her car was in the carpark across the road. The scratches were gone... Either resprayed or polished out.

I contacted the business owner via email. Cameras don't record out onto the road.
I would let the police deal with it... if they fail like usual.. well you know where she and the car is.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]