View Single Post
Old 20-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

ImPreSiV is a guruImPreSiV is a guru

is this thread actually going anywhere? I'm bored...

Road-kill, you should know better. I drive down the freeway and look side to side as I do and see countless people looking down whislt driving... either they all have some funny underwear on, or they are holding their phones below the window line and looking at facebook or sending a text. No one gives a shit anymore.

She's Gen Tech. They have a short attention span, they don't give 2 fucks about anyone else but themselves.

Be the bigger person, thank god you weren't seriously hurt, and move on. The cops aren't going to do shit, she isn't going to apologise and you're not going to get anywhere by having a cry about it. Go tell Today Tonight - see if they'll run your story like they did Shane Warne's, if not... there's not much we can do for you here!

And PS: I am a cyclist too, I ride on the road daily. Sometimes late at night. I know the risks I take, everytime a car comes up from behind me I pray they've seen me and I don't get collected. I also ride up and down the coast and have cars pull out on me, doors open up on me, people walk out on me, dogs run out infront of me, children run infront of me... but I move on. There's more to life.