View Single Post
Old 24-03-2012, 09:22 PM
STI Master

ALLPAWS at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnvk7 View Post
Thats an MY01 mate, nice colour too.
Definitely get some STI headlights, Ultrex front lip.
And SEIBON in the US make some spacers to lift the rear spoiler a bit.
That will make it stand out a bit, like the other's have said get some coil-overs and some swaybars, that will improve the handling out of sight.
Get a flash-tune (ECUtek or Verso) for a bit more go.
Which workshops do a flash tune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by awd-ftw View Post
Nice car mate, just parted with my bug eye a couple of months ago.
simple but effective changes, colour code the side skirts, swap the side indicators to clears, snap out the orange reflectors inside your headlight. get it slammed, but properly with some nice white line gear. then look for some nice rims (i like the white enkei 18's) and a full exhaust system is always nice. i think the best place to really get a good idea is to get along to some cruises and have a chat with the lads. good luck with the ride and keep it locked up!!!
Yeah, its alarmed, garaged and protected by an edgy Doberman and fearless Jack Russel. . .

Keen to come to some cruises, worried that coilovers will be too harsh if spring rates are too stiff, that being said I had KSports on my old RX-7 and it was fine. Liking the Rota Grids 18's for rims ATM. I plan to spray the brake calipers red. White line do sway bars from memory, rebushing the suspension with nolathane is something I would also like to do.

Its 2000 on the paperwork, I thought the same as you when I bought it.

Is it cool or naf to put sti stickers/bits on a cooking model wrx?

Last edited by ALLPAWS; 24-03-2012 at 09:27 PM.