View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 12:37 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

Bandit at standard level
Send a message via Skype™ to Bandit

I know this is a bit of a thread mine, but you would have been referred to Action Alarms because they are the company who Subaru used in WA to install and program in the Brant systems. I was working for Action Alarms back then and installed many of them myself (approx 2000/01 - 03/04). I am quite aware of the headaches that the Brant systems have caused for some Subaru owners over the years, and to be honest, was never the biggest fan of them myself. I'd never remember how to program them these days, I remember it being a pain in the arse even back then. I am, however, battling to work out why the Autowatch brand is being praised so much here on PWRX, when there are a couple of other after-market security systems also capable of the same job. If my memory serves correctly, Autowatch do/did offer their own version of the keypad (PIN code) immobilizer that can be added to pretty much any system though and is quite easy to use. I will admit, it has been a couple of years now since I was fully up to date with what's happening in the Car Security industry, so I'm keen to hear/read some responses now from your experiences with these systems. :-)