View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

I will put up a couple more shots of the installation and functions of this unit. Also note that this unit comes with a remote controller as well. Thanks to PK26 for the chance to install it into his WRX. Installation of this unit takes me 5mins now while you wait. If you require the rearview cam as well, installation time will be 1hr.

Visual Outlook of head unit and Main screenshot:

Ipod and USB connectivity. Note that every harness has its own part number as can be seen in the pic. These are factory part numbers which means that every individual part of this unit can be replaced, regardless whether it is in or out of the 1-year warranty period.

Microphone for Handsfree BT:

GPS Antenna installed (connector is gold-plated for good GPS signal reception), plus screenshots:

The color of the actual buttons can also be changed. There are 3 options for red, blue and violet.Below is the violet screen shot. Red and blue shots can be seen in the pics from other illustrations below:

Theatre style set-up:

PIP (Picture in Pucture):
I an choose to have 2 screens on at the same time. I can also use the touch screen to move the picture to any position on the screen. In this instance, I have GPS on while the DVD is playing. (Sorry for the bad pic).

Light + Contrast Screenshot:

Pics of Reverse camera installed.

I always follow the factory wiring route:

Screenshot:

The rear cam comes with 2 LED license plate lights. This can be coupled with the Polarg LED.

Last edited by mao; 08-04-2012 at 08:34 PM. Reason: spell check