View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:16 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Rally_Action at standard level

Doug,

Olly had the media sheets on Sunday morning at Healthway loop and was reading some of the info out so yes I guess they do get get the sheets. I think Olly did read your sheet out and he was picking some of the more humerous comments, particularly martital status. Some time ago Stoney wrote his occupation as "Postie bike rider" on a form and was surprised that someone had read it and picked up on it.
How far in advance, who are given the sheets and when is another question. You just have to think about who normally heads the commentary team for most rallies and well....

It was mentioned (not by me) on several occassions about the VE being built from a brand new car during the weekend. As I didn't know personally, I thought it was a genuine fact. I didn't hear the V8 Supercar engine comment. "Doug Testosterone" Did make the list through most of the weekend too.
We did have a running joke over the weekend about the HP generated by Kiel's VS Commodore. It started at 300HP and increased as the weekend wore on. With an auction at Healthway loop, it ended up being around 800!
I hope at least after this QFR, some of the commentary sounded more informed.
[COLOR=navy]Rally Action Driver Training[/COLOR]