View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Scoobie Noobie

3TOBFREE at standard level
Default Hey guys / girls

I'm new to both the world of WRXs and blogging... so i will try not to stuff up in either department... but as it would happen, i stuffed up already !
The night before i flew out to Malaysia F1 i bought a white bugeye from some french dude... drove it home, insured it, and flew overseas three hours later... I come back the following Tuesday to find that when i started the car and drove it for an hour or so, it started making a horrible 'clunking' and slapping noise from the motor. My heart sank! After being advised to take it to JWS, they are now installing a B4 single turbo convrtion on my car and i hope that when i pick it up on Thursday, i will finally be able to enjoy this little beast... What a welcome to Subaru world huh?

I also attended my first Tunning day at RACDC on Monday, and great to see that the group wasn't full of young hot heads, but mature guys who take so much pride in both their cars and in their driving. I now look forward to cutting my teeth out in the track once i get used to my buggey.

I will post pics of the car once i pick it up from JWS and hope to God Barry has taken good care of it.

Sergio