View Single Post
Old 21-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Stifull at standard level

Hi.. Nice choice.. I like the CsE4s.. Except for the Black wheels...As far as Kwts atw... it depends on who and how it is tuned.. How many pounds of boost do you want to run ??? How long do you want your engine to last ??? How often are you going to give it some stick ???? Too many variables.. One thing is for sure.. a safe tune is the best way to go unless you have deep pockets and can afford a new engine if you spin a bearing or what ever.. Yo don't know the history of the car so i would not go any higher than 16lb to be on the safe side.. At least then you know you are not flogging it to death when you give it a boot full. I am not familiar with that turbo and you haven't mentioned if it has bigger injectors and an upgraded fuel pump.. A front mount is not necessarily a good thing. They often just cause lag and slow you down.. a water cooled big top mount is often better. You should also remember that kwts atw are just numbers and mean very little. My daughters WRX is 206 kw atw and my blue one is only 180 BUT mine will beat hers by 1.5 seconds every time over 1/4 mile because of the extra torque that my blue one has (2.5ltr) ... Nobody is even going to guess what you would have... Like someone said.."how long is a piece of string... Cheers.
PS... These wheels look good on a CSE4....
Impreza WRX Club Inc. Forum • View topic - CLUB SPEC EVO 4! Price dropped again! Reg due may 31 $8.5k