View Single Post
Old 22-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Sir AntiLag

squid at standard level

Its a game as is - any new laws will just increase the 'game factor' and degrease the sense of reality for thoses involved - the laws are so strict at the moment, that when i p plater loses 3 points in a speed trap (ie canning hwy on ramp doing say 70 just before the 100 sign) and loses their licence for 12 months. Are they just going to park up their $$,$$$ Car, quit uni, quit job, lose mates and spiral into depression?
No they are more than likely just going to keep on like normal. and if they see red and blue lights in their mirror - the game just continues
and it will continue
and it will kill off more people, inoccent people, before the government relises what they are doing.

and for those that do park up their car and are forced to quit jobs/uni etc because distances in this sprawled out state are too large to walk and their is fuck all puplic transport - they will more than likely be going downhill, and could be be another statistic in the already over represented under 25 suicide bracket...

Or when they do hop in their car after a period of not driving, they dont really value it, and get done again or kill someone else
I know/known people in all the above situations. The world is changing and goverments /departments are approching it thinking like they would've twenty years Ago and are too caught up in rasing funds to see the costs.

:)

Last edited by squid; 22-04-2012 at 10:48 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to squid For This Useful Post:
steve-lang (22-04-2012)