View Single Post
Old 22-04-2012, 06:34 PM
Sir AntiLag

squid at standard level

This experiance stuff is crap.
Why cant i argue it in the other directon.
Iv been driving since before i turned 4 years old
could drive the s-line (6x4 rigid) when i was 5 (bottom half of the road ranger)
Could fully operate it, reverse b-double into shed and unload 60t of urea in the shed, And have driven 100+ different cars/trucks/tractors/bikes of all different sizes and configurations, from $500 to $3.6million, 50cc to 36,000cc, 28kg to 100t by 6 years old. Used to drive to town (2hours) from then on. Even used to and still take a truck full of wheat to CBH and unload it - even tho im still technacilly 7+ years away from leagally being able to do that. Also used to love testing things - push things off their speedo's and to their limits, play with them, upgrade them, fix them do 24h shifts in them. Huge mix of driving on different road conditions in weather from snow and ice to mud, through floods and fire, from townsvile to geraldton and everywhere inbetween.
Do i get a special class? Any acknolagement?
Nope dosent mean jack shit, might as well have just been playing grandtheft auto.
I'm still put in the class with people who have never sat in the drivers seat!!!

:)

Last edited by squid; 22-04-2012 at 06:40 PM.