View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Sir AntiLag

AC Schnitzer at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN682
I finally got here!

YAY!

Plane ride has to be the longest, most boring thing I have ever done to date! Anyway After 30 hours of being awake I finally got here yesterday or to really confuse... 3 hours before I even left for the U.S

Anyway, my cousin picked me up and showed me around the place. He took me to this classic car joint in a place called Dublin called www.myhotcars.com I couldn't believe the American muscle in there. `55 Vettes right through to 2003 models. Big ass Cadillacs and all kinds of weird and wonderful things. Most of them had Side pipes, NOS and Mickey Thomson tyres, the size of a house! Anyway that was exciting and then he says, lets go to this custom bike shop down the road.

THIS CUSTOM BIKE SHOP!!!!! WTF its ARLEN NESS's Custom Bike shop. I just about cummed on the spot. Well stay tuned for photos. I am giving the 350d a workout in this place! There would have been maybe 100 bikes on display and then a bike museum on the top level. I don't know if any of you watch the World Biker build off on Foxtel but if you do and you can recall that bike Arlen and Cory made.. Well its there for sale! $67,990 USD!!!!!!!!! and they made a 2nd! Same price!

Anyway, thats enough for now. Stay tuned for pics..... maybe in a few days. Off to Phoenix AZ tomorrow.

Out
Remember to snap us plenty of photos while your there !!!! Enjoy your holidays !