View Single Post
Old 26-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Eggstatic at standard level

Thanks guys, I'll make an effort to take a few pics but really it's only a normal looking black MY06, plus a few shopping trolley dings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato View Post

Are you tuning it yourself or getting someone else to do it? If you are getting a workshop to do it, make sure you speak to them first about your mods and goals before wasting money on stuff that isn't needed.
I think the first round of tuning I will take it to a shop, like you said the whole 3" system throws the whole map out of whack. A lot of the partial throttle stuff I really want to get right and it's really no good have a bazzillion horses if the only control you've got over them is binary, on or off. Doing that stuff on the road needs heaps of data points.

Quote:
Multiplier will be out of whack because of the exhaust. Get the wideband on and check the AFR's out.
Wideband's on there, I check it out when I can, it's not catastrophically wrong so I don't think its a major issue. The leaking gaskets certainly arn't helping anything so I'll check it out again once its fixed.

Quote:
Factory boost gauge?
Sorry not factory boost gauge, logged factory boost sensor over the OB2 port.