Thread: 22B on carsales
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2012, 02:57 PM
STI Master

CDR RA at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by urabus View Post
Basically you could run it in early modern where evo 9's with evo 7 headlights and bumpers (so they look like 7's) are the current front runners.

Mind you an Evo 6 won the championship this year running on pump fuel and it is not a super expensive build. Just being well driven....by a female....

I still think it would be uber cool though!

Brendon
Or you could sit down, do the sums and go fark it, build an evo for way less and have a faster car. I love the 22B and it was my original plan to build one or a replica, but the cost just got silly and the subie shortfalls (TMIC etc) just stopped making sense. The EMO is a much better starting platform. Although I am preeching to the converted eh Brendon? Other than a Porka 996TT or a Ztune, I think an EMO VII would eb the weapon of choice....a proper VII, wouldnt need to be a 7,8,9.

Good effort by Sammy, but to put it in perspective, most of the top 5 of EM last year werent there this year. (Newton, Snowy, Ayers, Rickard, Shaw, Dowie etc.

Would love to have a nice example in the shed, but as an earlier post mentioned, would have a 34NUR for the same $$.
496 CI Injected Big Block. Carbon positive???