View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Sir AntiLag

Sharpy.au at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by lad View Post
What a fucking joke these "Australian standards" you speak of are. 1mg per litre of Fluoride is the Australian standard Perth Water uses to poison the population on behalf of the corrupt West Australian government - you know the same mob who recently brought you Monsanto and are now about to bring you Halliburton. Ever seen a Swede with bad teeth? Funny the Swede's don't inject one of the worlds most dangerouse chemicals directly into the water supply like we the US and Britain do, and with no controls over how much Fluoride you are exposed to as the shit's also in everything produced using the water supply. You must all be fucking robots or one of you would have done something about it.
I'd be interested to know if you are getting your "information" from anywhere other than overly biased, unqualified media sources and if so, what studies have been done where the conclusions drawn are peer reviewed (by qualified peers) and unanimously supported?

"1mg per litre of Fluoride"... you've lost me

To stay on topic - this frame of mind shits me. Stop being a sponge and taking what crack pipe preachers say as gospel... Does it make any sense at all? any of it? any common, logical sense? I value opinions and differences in them, but they need to at least have some reasonable groundings