View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 11:56 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

lad at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpy.au View Post
I'd be interested to know if you are getting your "information" from anywhere other than overly biased, unqualified media sources and if so, what studies have been done where the conclusions drawn are peer reviewed (by qualified peers) and unanimously supported?

"1mg per litre of Fluoride"... you've lost me

To stay on topic - this frame of mind shits me. Stop being a sponge and taking what crack pipe preachers say as gospel... Does it make any sense at all? any of it? any common, logical sense? I value opinions and differences in them, but they need to at least have some reasonable groundings
It's ok we are on the same team so I'll clarify my statement for you. 1mg of Fluoride added to 1lt of water is the Australian Standard. I know this for a fact because I have researched the subject considerably. You can call Perth water to confirm this for yourself. They won't know what the fuck you are on about when you first call them, but if you're lucky eventually you'll get a phone call to confirm this is the dose.

If you drink 1 litre of water per day you"ll ingest 1mg of Fluoride. Drink 4 litres of water and it'll be 4mg's of Fluoride you'll have ingested. Name 1 other "medicine" that is administered in this way? Ask a pharmacist if he would EVER dispense a drug as a one-dose-fits-all and hell laugh at you.

Last edited by lad; 03-05-2012 at 12:03 AM.