View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

ImPreSiV is a guruImPreSiV is a guru

knock on the door and tell them that your house gets smoked out when the fire is on and could they please look at putting an extended stack on the roof... all you can do is ask...

as per the following csb:

[csb]

My neighbours have rented their house out. Those that have been to my house know I live in a parapet to parapet house so the whole length of both my walls down my property back on to houses. Never had an issue with hearing neighbours before. There were 4 adults living next door before, never heard a peep. Anyway, they moved out, rented the house out to Pommy bloke, his wife and 2 kids (10ish)

Since they moved in, nothing but noise, kicking balls against the wall which backs on to my 3 month old daughters room, waking her up, throwing things against the back fence which is my fence too, riding scooters up and down the hallway, running thru the hall at 10pm at night etc etc..

finally last night, I lost my shit, stormed over there. Took me 5 mins and 10 hard knocking attempts to get them to come to the door (clearly, they were making too much noise) I explained I had a 3 month old child and that since they moved in, I have heard every move they've made. At which point, they smacked the children over the back of the head, and made them apologise to me.

Since last night, not a peep from them. It' can't hurt to ask!

[/csb]