View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 09:06 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

XT_for_me at standard level

I really don't see the issue about price, but a tune for a stock MY09 WRX for example is $470. The price includes the tune, usually 3 or 4 iterations are sufficient but more if required. The price also includes postage and return and rental of the Tactrix cable, MTX-L etc for up to two weeks. If more time is required then we will work out something based on the circumstances.

Something to bear in mind here is that KiDo Racing has a very strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and whilst the tuning component of the business is new we have many very happy customers running coilovers and brake kits, and I have never heard one complaint. This is what we aim for. I have been looking to open this tuning aspect for some time and have considered using a number of tuning experts, however until now, none have met with my own personal standards for expertise, attention to detail, and focus on customer satisfaction.

Matts forum name, as RUSSGT has said, is Throttlehappy. Please look him up on OzFoz where he has many satisfied customers, or on RomRaider where you will find he has contributed significantly.

Examples of things that can affect the cost of the tune include non factory turbos, 3 port solenoids, modified intakes. I say can because they may not either. For example I have replaced the TD04 with a VF52 turbo on my MY09 Foz but that did not affect the cost. Fitting a TD05-20G probably would change the price.

Because STOPPING is never optional.

http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/kido-racing/

www.kido-racing.com.au