View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 08:47 PM
STI Master

TheDoctor at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by lad View Post
How exactly am I derailing this forum for posting things that shit me in the things that shit me thread? You are a teacher - 'spose the kiddies must do exactly as they are told...
Not necessarily. I simply encourage my students to behave in a way that does not negatively impact on others.

I also teach them to be open minded and respect others opinions. Which means not forcing their opinions down other peoples throats in a context that is not appropriate.

I am more than happy for you to believe whatever the hell you want about fluoride and about New World Order conspiracy theories.

However, don't bring it to this forum where it's obvious that you do not have an audience and that you are intent on annoying others for your own amusement.

When you want to discuss WRXs or Track Days with me feel free to post in my driveway thread aside from that I'm washing my hands of this bollocks.

If you wanna talk conspiracy try this forum as it is obvious that no one here is interested: AboveTopSecret.com - Conspiracy Theories, UFOs, Paranormal, Political Madness, and other "Alternative Topics"