View Single Post
Old 16-05-2012, 08:45 PM
STI Master

Cat at standard level
Default cat now has more balls than most of you lot

EDIT: My Impreza Has been converted so Skip to about page 100 if you don't want to read 100 pages of me being indecisive about what do with my car or you can read through it all and be smashing your head on a keyboard

Hi all suppose i had better do a drive away thread about my pride and joy my impreza rx. I wasn't going to mod my car much because i wanted to save for a wrx but realistically i won't be able to buy a wrx for at least a year (that will give me time to improve my driving) so i want to have some fun with my car now

sooo what my car has now
upgraded air filter
interior neons
faded paint and scratches
so not much at the moment apart from me keeping it clean

what i would like to do
tinted windows
upgrade the exhaust
rear sway bar
better brakes and improve the suspension
get my guards rolled
new wheels
upgrade the air intake
and possibly a better sound system

at the moment i want to upgrade the supension/steering before i worry to much about the power or looks , i would like a bit more grunt but putting a turbo in my car would be messy and expensive so i would be happy getting 150kw atw from upgrading the engine if that is possible?

i am yet to make my debut at whoopass wednesday or a skidpan so i am keen to show off my skills(what little skills i have) and find out what my car is capable of

can't really think of much else i wan't to do to the car atm and I'll try and upload some new pics of it soon

cheers

Last edited by Cat; 21-08-2013 at 11:31 AM. Reason: decided to keep the rx