View Single Post
Old 21-05-2012, 08:30 AM
STI Master

huggy_b knows their stuff

So I sat down and had a good think this weekend, so the plan is I'm gonna keep progressing this car along and possibly still get a second car anyways. But for now, I'm concerntrating on this. My goal is to dip this thing into 11 second quarter mile running on corn (unopened) with a VF52 - possibly a little ambitious, but we'll see how we go!

To go along with the PW TMIC, TBE, 3 port EBCS I will be picking up some EL headers (ceramic coated), a Deatschwerks DW300 drop in fuel pump, silicon intake, 1000cc injectors and a better recirc DV - tune will be go middle of next month. Down the track I'm going to run a dual table tune with one for 98 and another for E85, but for now it will just be 98 but I'm throwing the injectors on now to avoid having to retune it later. I'm gonna keep hammering the original clutch til it gives up and get a new HD and a lightened flywheel - possibly a lightweight pulley as well.

I'm also going to powdercoat the 17" white G-Max rims I have now a horribly bright yellow/green or pink highlighter colour and put some sticky "barely legal" tyres on them - that'll fire up the Flacodore brigade at the drags.

Think thats about it for now, most of the stuff has been ordered so its just waiting waiting waiting......