View Single Post
Old 24-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

DenZel at standard level
Default r34 turbo, cheap! all basic bolt on mods done - first to see will buy

Selling this cheap as have my eye on a couple of cars that might get snatched up so looking for a quick sale.

R34 skyline, with mods as follows:

- Apexi Power FC w Hand Controller - Tuned 300hp (told from previous owner as he lost the dyno sheet, but feels about right for the mods)
- high flowed turbo
- Front mount intercooler.
- Heavy duty puk clutch
- 3" Full exhaust system with High flow Cat Converter.
- Atmospheric BOV can be used as plumback as well.
- GFB boost controller.
- Bosch fuel pump
- 17" Black Rims - Kakimoto (really needs a nice set of wheels to finish the car off but they look semi ok)
- De spoilered. (use to have rear spoiler on there, so holes have just been plugged)
- Lowered with Bilstein Coilovers
- in car DVD touchscreen system
- Aftermarket Bucket Seats.
- Aftermarket Gear knob.
- Xenon Headlights ( very bright for Highbeams good visability at night)
- Dark Tinting. (never had any trouble with police , pretty sure its darkest legal tint)
- cluster lights and stock guage console replaced with aftermarket blue bulbs
- Nismo clear indicator and fog lights
- Aftermarket Spitfire coilpacks , less than 1000kms old
- Front strut brace
- Aftermarket Boost , and water temp guages installed in pillar

Has just been freshly detailed, ready for new owner. first genuine person in the market for a an r34 will grab this.

asking 15750 with 6months rego as its due nxt month.

or 15.5k firm without - BOTH PRICES ARE FIRM. this would have to be one of the cheapest around.

Wont find a better package for the price, i see stock autos asking this much.

All "stage 1" mods have been done, should you wish to go further you will just need a turbo upgrade and injectors.

Car is currently at a car yard called KS & SONS motor company at 246 Oxford St, Leederville - 9444 4766. (they are selling it on consigment so ignore the higher price as thats to cover there profit margin and warranty).

If you wish to view the car just go down there and check it out. If you like the car then just call me and i will take it out of the yard (just need 24hours notice) and sell it for the above price.

0431 715 722 if any other questions/queries or pm.

heaps of pictures here:
1998 NISSAN SKYLINE 25GT-T R34 Coupe Cars For Sale in WA - carsales.com.au 1246 1247 1252 1282 904&silo=Stock&find=r34|CarAll

Last edited by DenZel; 06-06-2012 at 02:31 PM.