Thread: another newbie
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

bmth at standard level
Talking another newbie

Hi all......

Been a member a little while one of the silent member types, i have a 2002 wrx (love the bugeye's) always wanted to do alot to her but never the time i was running a a fair few km on her to start with(travel to work an back). Driving from mandurah to bayswater for work.....ehhhhhh

Well working local again an actully have spare time so the other day i got my 3" TBE, still havent had my tune!!!!.

Looking at places an options, was thinking try grab a new fuel pump, I have a grimmspeed 3port BCS waiting to go in, and a limitless supply of wants.. looking for a place that will do good on a major service(new HD clutch and had new rotor's an pads not long ago @ mms) but would love to re do the lead's coils and new plugs. dont know if thats worth doing myself first.. have the normal K&N pad filter with oem box, deleted res for that little bit more noise.

wants
first full check/tune an mods that go with
update the spark
front mount cooler
bov(some like some dont... i happen to like the wa#k factor)
external wastegate (with screamer pipe)
new up pipe/cross pipe
BIGGER TURBO sky is the limit on everything

The reason for a kick in the pants to do this i ive found out im going to be a father, an the missus even said do some stuff to your car before you cant hahahaha...

thanks for reading all

Brendan
(Bam)