View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Subaru Tech Division

REXXXED knows their stuff
Default Your friendly neighbourhood Mortgage Broker

Hi Gents (and Ladies),

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself to those that don’t already know me. I've been around the Perth-WRX traps for a while now.

I work at The Mortgage Gallery as a Mortgage/Finance Broker. I’ve been in the finance game for nearly 7 years now, firstly at the Commonwealth Bank (started in 2005, and now at the Mortgage Gallery). After a quick discussion with Stacey (Tuna), I have decided to become a forum Vendor/Sponsor, even though I don’t necessarily have anything to sell you.

For those of you unsure what I Mortgage Broker actually does I'll try and quickly explain the benefits.

If you visit a Bank or a Credit Union for a Home Loan, the only products they can offer you are the ones that they themselves have, which might not necessarily be the best products on the market. If instead you choose to speak to a Mortgage Broker, they can offer you products from a wide variety of Banks and Lenders and offer you the products which are best suited, and/or cheapest for your situation. Some Mortgage Brokers choose to charge their clients for their service, I however do not condone in doing so.

If you are looking at purchasing a property, or you already own a property and are looking to see if there is a better deal out there for you to save money on interest, then please give me a call or send me an email and I will do everything I can to help you out. I will provide you with the highest quality of customer service, and I am available to speak to you at any time without having to wait in phone line queues or be on hold for half an hour etc...

I aim to make this process as easy for you as possible. I will do the travelling to come and visit you, I do all the paperwork and liaising with the bank on your behalf, I will explain all the paperwork so you aren’t left wondering what on earth it all means. In other words I will try and make one of the most difficult life decisions you have to make (purchasing a property) as simple and stress free as possible.
And best of all you won’t have to pay me a penny

Not only do I assist in providing finance for houses I can also assist in secured personal loans/leases for new car purchases, and in some instances used car purchases as well.
Again, please feel free to contact me at any time if you are interested in my assistance.

Hope to speak to you soon,

Sam Zurzolo
Office Phone: (08) 9227 6811
Mobile Phone: 0400 232 998
Email: sam@themg.com.au