View Single Post
Old 23-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Sir AntiLag

STIMUL8IN at standard level
Send a message via Skype™ to STIMUL8IN

Good work Brett, nice write up

Not sure if I'll go with the hard wired option on mine yet. I have to locate my V1 under the rear view mirror because I have a sun strip across the top of the windscreen. So the wires will be more visible than yours if I go hard wired. With my dash cover, the cable doesn't seem to obtrusive coming from the lighter socket cos I can tuck it in, but I'll see how I go.

Just out of curiosity, do people leave their V1s in the vehicle when parking in public places? If you hide them, do you take them with you, or leave in the glove box? And if you do that, do you remove the window suckers and cable, or am I being paranoid?
[CENTER]My other passion - facebook.com/[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=dimgray][B]JamieWebsterPhotography[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]