View Single Post
Old 26-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

ginkumo12 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strubaru View Post
put some more pics up please, interior & engine bay, does it have any funky stuff like the steering wheel on the old xt vorex?
Pics will be up soon after a clean up, which will hopefully be tonight. Interior is nice, minus a few stitching undone and a tear on the rear headrest.

@Mosman & ImPreSiV & Pimpreza: I need to get in touch with these guys. Jim might be the same guy with the white + black SVX I spotted on Newcastle St around a month back.
I wanna see that wide Vortex o__o

Quote:
Originally Posted by trblmkr View Post
I really want to see this in person.
Flat six would more than enough for cuttin laps on a Sunday.

Interior pic's?????
Maybe in a future meetup. After mid July, it should have some work done to in.
The car is 1600kg and has only 230hp. Not the quickest power to weight ratio, and the weight puts strain on a lot of the parts like the wheel bearings and brake rotors. Not gonna cut any laps soon :P Might need to drop at least around 100kg (not easy) and be sure all running bits have the strength to handle a good push. I'm keeping it mainly as a cruiser and intend to keep luxury bits, so my weight loss ideas and your dreams for seeing this on track are thinning. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggz View Post
The good thing about this is it runs the 114.3 PCD so your option of wheels are more open
I'd like to know what brakes I can get onto this, seeing as the rotors tend to warp in these cars. Like mentioned before, I've got my eyes on Rota P45Rs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnvk7 View Post
They have a recall on the power steering hoses, ring a dealership to make sure yours is done.
Getting some hoses replaced is well on the list. An excuse to get into engine detailing too.

So much attention. My work efficiency is decreasing! :P