Thread: My little Pig
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 08:33 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

StephenR at standard level

Well its been a while since i have updated/contributed to my thread but in the last few months since starting a new job i have begun collecting parts to continue with my modifications.

I started last year by installing a walbro 255lph fuel pump,replaced the Genuine aircleaner panel for a Apexi panel and bought a tactrix cable to begin Open source tuning.

I taught myself how to tune the standard setup with trial and error and not aiming too high gained some good results which i have never dynoed.
my current tune has been in since late november without an issue.

In the Quest for better handling i have purchased whiteline 22mm and 24mm swaybars for front and rear respectively.
Antilift kit
With the purchase of coilovers still to come.

For better stopping i was going to fit uprated pads and rotors but i recently purchased a set of front and rear Brembo`s instead.
Next purchase will be on a set of braided brake lines.

Driveline is coming in the form of a 2005 Sti 6spd setup complete with rear diff drive shafts and front and rear hubs.

Now i have some more engine parts purchased but at this stage will not be fitted till i have more wheel time with the suspension/Brake and transmission combo.

But i have purchased a Blouch 2.5 XTR with 3inch cover ported
DeatschWerks 300+Lph fuel pump
Equal length headers and up pipe
ID 1000cc Injectors
Processwest top mount intercooler
COBB Tuning intake box
Silicon intake duct

As of this stage some of the bolt ons i have bought are overkill but....

I realise that it would have been smarter to buy a sti but i own the car,its there as a toy and well no other excuses really

Pics up tommorow or when i can be arsed