Thread: Car Detailing
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Sir AntiLag

Zombee at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evidencee View Post
I would just like to share my experience with 'Buffman car detailing' for those who recommend him.

I recently picked up a car with a new paint job that has not yet been cut/polished.
After researching some mobile car detailers around Perth, I choose to get in contact with him as his website and work looks good.

I get in contact with him yesterday. I got a quote, organized a time and place (for today) and give him my contact details. Rain starts coming down on and off this morning so I phone him to confirm if he will still be making it down due to the weather - No answer. The day goes by and this guy is a No Show. 3 missed calls later, no answer or reply. Not even a courtesy call to let me know not to expect him.

I am confused as to how this went about more than anything. My car still needs the work done to it, but i wont be taking it to 'Buffman Car Detailing'.

Thanks
Give him a miss mate, call Adz.

Professional and courteous. In fact, I accidentally stuffed Adz around by getting my dates completely wrong, luckily Adz phoned me to confirm the booking the day before and it was only then that I realised I'd got it wrong. He rescheduled, no problem and no agro. Top work.