View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:52 PM
Insufficient registration

jEstEr? knows their stuff
Default Where is my CAMS lic? Win a prize

OK so I have lost both my Officials and Competitors CAMS license's. They are somewhere in my house.... I think. Last I remember seeing them was in my Landcruiser glovebox... but they aren't there. Moved house recently so they could be anywhere. I've been searching for about a week.

How it works:

Guess the eventual location where hopefully I find them. Win something.
Winner will guess the correct location of both, if no one does then the winner will be the person that guesses the correct location of the Officials Lic (I need to renew it if you guys want to do Collie).

They could be together, they could be separate, they could be in the garage under a gnome or double-side taped to the ceiling because someone found them and was taking the piss. Place your guess, and if your answer is blatantly implausible I'll tell you to re-guess (They cannot for example, be in the pool. There isn't one). Feel free to ask questions for your guess (how many floors in the house? etc)

Haven't figured out the prize yet but it will definitely not be some left over Rockmelon flavoured kitkats from Japan because I ate the last of them today.

Man they were delicious.

k go