View Single Post
Old 19-07-2012, 04:08 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

T R3X at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcwrx View Post
Hi guys,

Chatted with the guys at MMS (Dean) , layed out the points for him, he addressed them all, which I was happy with.

Should of called them up before posting this though, but hey that's what you get when you are on the forums at midnight and get a little paranoid.

Bottom end, the guys at MMS know what they are doing and are very professional. Ecutek by the way does not prevent Subaru from reading the ecu and or running diagnostics.

Anyways it drives a hell of a lot better sounds the meanest and puts a smile on my face.

If I would do it all again I would do it at MMS again and I'll be going there for future things (I keep telling myself this is the first and only mod ).

Guys there are friendly and despite me being an ass they have been professional. Hats off guys.

Anyways thanks for the help guys, and remember ring your tuner before posting. Newbie mistake I guess.

Until next time.
So what did they say or explain to you? Because basically i was wondering the exact same things as you. Like i couldn't understand how factory stock subaru claim to be 195kw, then after my tbe and tune it read 170kw... It's definitely quicker than before by heaps and much smoother. So i just don't get it... I know there's different ways to read KW (wheels, engine, hubs etc) but i don't understand how to convert them...