View Single Post
Old 24-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Darson at standard level
Thumbs down Alberts - Osborne Park

Just posting this here so no one else gets burned like I did.

If you are looking to put a system in your car, or any other sound related enquiry, stay the hell away from the Alberts in Osborne Park. Just finished my Google Review for them so i'll repost it here:

Quote:
Stay the hell away from this place. Go to any other Alberts or audio store. I took my car here and bought a system and had it installed. Every little step was like pulling teeth with these people. They do not care at all about their customers, and do very shotty installs. I had to take my car to another Alberts and get them to do some rewiring - that's how shocking their work is. They did not earth my car properly after the install, so there was a high pitched noise coming from the speakers when driving. After taking it back to them, they simply replied they could not hear it, and had no idea what I was talking about (absolute bull$#|+). They scratched up my interior and broke my glove box during the install, and refused to take ownership of the problem. They also lied to me and sold me faulty and unnecessary products, which is borderline criminal. I URGE YOU to stay away from this store; it is the black sheep of all Alberts outlets
Stay away!