View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Sir AntiLag

Voot at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPreSiV View Post
Awesome trip Nath! So did you hire the Ferrari's for 1 and a half hours by yourself? Or do you have to take someone else with you or what?

What was that worth?
You have to take an instructor with you, they have no controls in front of them. But to be honest in my first 15minutes I wasn't pushing the car, all I had in my head was the 12,000euro excess if I had an accident,then I lost that thought!.
But the instructors who were both ex racing car drivers were pushing us,
eg. at one point he told me to almost stop on the freeway put it back into 2nd, waited for enough of a gap between us and the car infront and he pushed my knee down so I would be foot flat and rev out all 4 gears foot flat!

So I had the 599 for 45minutes then swapped halfway with my mate for another 45 in the 458 (which I drove completely on the limit for my capabilities). We only paid for 1 hour but they let us have them for 1.5 hours.

All up we got it for 850euros so 425 each (website quotes is as 1100euro all up). These are the two most expensive cars you can get and for the longest time, also included the in-car camera footage.

Defiantly recommend this company, just remember to barter the price down!
Ferrari Rental Service Price list - Pitlane Red Passion Maranello Test drive e noleggio