View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Sir AntiLag

STIMUL8IN at standard level
Send a message via Skype™ to STIMUL8IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLEY View Post
...but then again I'm not sure any of us 08-12 owners have our security codes enabled.
Agreed, but the main reason I don't have mine enabled is because the dealer talked me out of it.

I guess it's a PITA to keep typing in the code everytime you start up? Do you have to do it even if you stall? Almost as much of a PITA as having to hit the stupid 'accept' button on the stereo!

But are there any other benefits to having it activated (apart from the small topic of theft), e.g. can you easily set rev limits when you give it to monkeys to drive. Also, I've read about the auto door locking thing when you move off - sounds like a good idea no?
[CENTER]My other passion - facebook.com/[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=dimgray][B]JamieWebsterPhotography[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]