View Single Post
Old 24-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Im still waiting for the list of the 20 people who have complained directly to Kym rather than take it up with the owner of the workshop that has wrong them so badly. Without any proof, thats as low as anyone else posting "20 people have said *********** is fucking crap dont go there"

Also waiting to hear why rather as a friend/whatever to those people, the best recourse of action was decided to pent up all the "anger" and then make a post bagging out Evo R. I mean, if 2/3 people came to me and said I am having issue with xyz I would encourage a collabrative and immediate approach to flagging it.

End of the day, means fuckall to me, I have been to pretty much every wrx shop bar mms at some stage for bits, I have no alliance to mao, evo r, or any other Subaru establishment.... but to sit there and say that when he has done considerable good (how many discounts has he offered, how many times has fixed someones brant for free, etc etc) is low WITHOUT proof. It is especially low, because his support funds the forum which we all get our kicks from in one way or another. You may not "like" mao but he does as much for this place as you do.. or I for that matter.

With it, I will happily apologise for my comments and fully support your anger.

You know where to find me if you take issue with this post Kym.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to teejay For This Useful Post:
Brett Allan (24-08-2012)