View Single Post
Old 30-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Sign me up!
STI Master

phoenix at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSGT View Post
Nice work! Why did the video keep zooming and moving though? Made me feel bait sea sick.
Thanks for pointing that out Russ. I hadnt noticed that before you said. I guess it happens when you finish uploading and it says it detected shaking and do you want it repaired, I normally say yes but wont in future. I didnt know what caused it 'till I saw the the post below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinaber View Post
Russ, that might be the "stablise" setting via youtube. They give you the option to turn it off or on. Should always have it off, if not, it gives you that zooming in/out you describe. Was thanks to Alex who pointed it out to me as well.
Phoenix can still change it. Just go to the vid and choose enhancement option and it should be there.

Great vid/drive as well phoenix
Thanks for the tip mate. I found the stabilise tab but cant see where the option is to turn it of. I have had to revert to the original video where it re-rips the video without the stabilising added. It looks like that fixes it in the preview screen. I guess I will see when it has finished doing it.