View Single Post
Old 30-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Sign me up!
Scoobie Doobie

RoughStilin at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEX. View Post
Mate upgrade those hubs hey. You just gotta do it. Just go better and stronger.
I had some shitty weak hubs and they just blew out like a chick's giggity area does after giving birth. Just blew out the entire region.
#XT43 #kid #Cinaber (we four were having a laugh about upgrading hubs after the recent MC Motorsport State Sprint round).

But seriously, this is looking to be a bit of a beast Simon. And one of perth rex's first (known) S13 bolt-on flair function-over-form jobs.
A lick of paint when its all done and then you're gonna be a presence!
Hubs are not on the cards at the moment. I know a couple of track cars over east running wide tyres with the 100 hubs & not had an issue Alex.

I will get the wheels and tyres & see how I go for now I think, I would be lucky to do 1 event per month at the moment, which would have an huge impact on how quickly they wear.

Cheers for the comments though on the car, it has come a long way in the last 8 months since I have owned it. There is lots more to come though, hopefully some driver training too, so I can learn how to drive properly, so I am not just a presence

Quote:
Originally Posted by forde View Post
Looking awesome simon! Don't forget to do a write up on the install of the flares when you do it so I've got something to follow when i do mine.
Will do Anthony, well maybe not a complete write up, but there will be photos and a brief description. If you need pointers when you do come to do them, just PM or call me.

Hope all is well with you mate

Simon.