View Single Post
Old 31-08-2012, 09:34 PM
STI Master

Cat at standard level

Ok so did a small mod today... Just got some taillights back from being tinted(very light tint) and thought i would change them over tonight, tested that it all worked before i stuck them in and all good.

Then before i went out i asked my mum to stand behind the car and see if all the lights are working just incase and the spoiler light,indicators,hazards,park lights and reverse lights worked but no brakes so after a bit of checking all the globes none where blown, i even got my old lights to check if it would work on them but no luck

After putting all the globes back in i was testing them again then my right hand park light stopped working and later came back on after reading a few old threads about brake lights i checked the button under the brake pedal but thats releasing properly as the spoiler light is coming on and i've also looked at the fuses but none of them look blown(i don't know if i checked the right ones) the car is going in for a service on monday but if i can fix it myself it will be one less headache for the guys to deal with

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Ohh and to top it off i got a flat tyre aswell probably fom the incident with the high curb, go to change it come back 10 mins later and the spare is flat too.......... what a great day