View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Scoobie Noobie

jdorelat at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan [WRX CS Evo 7] View Post
Ok, I'm bored with this already.

So seriously...

Mods list? some one who is keen could tell me what to put on the list.
Engine? 2.5l ej25-5
Transmission? six speed sti box
Suspension? Coil overs.
Brakes? Only fifteen minutes you guys. Come one smoko's over, back to work.:evil 5:: whip2:
Insides/Outsides? I prefer inside. Out side you don't get the full warmth.

Power? 240 volts or 110 volts, I need to know which one of these its going to be?
Track Times? I dont follow horse racing. Sorry for the inconvenience. Maybe try the TAB in fremantle, they could help you, its on 17 Collie Street, Fremantle WA 6160

Plans for the future? Maybe settle down, buy a house, have a few kids, maybe even put a open air toilet on the back porch. Sounds splendid doesn't it.

EDIT*** In "Plans For Future" don't use the words: Sale, Sell, Sold... etc
So seriously...

Mods list? some one who is keen could tell me what to put on the list.
Engine? 2.5l ej25-5
Transmission? six speed sti box
Suspension? Coil overs.
Brakes? Only fifteen minutes you guys. Come one smoko's over, back to work.:evil 5:: whip2:
Insides/Outsides? I prefer inside. Out side you don't get the full warmth.

Power? 240 volts or 110 volts, I need to know which one of these its going to be?
Track Times? I dont follow horse racing. Sorry for the inconvenience. Maybe try the TAB in fremantle, they could help you, its on 17 Collie Street, Fremantle WA 6160

Plans for the future? Maybe settle down, buy a house, have a few kids, maybe even put a open air toilet on the back porch. Sounds splendid doesn't it.

EDIT*** In "Plans For Future" don't use the words: Sale, Sell, Sold... etc[/QUOTE]