View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 08:36 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

tthomas417 at standard level
Cool New to Perth from the US of A

Hey, just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I moved here from Flordia three months ago and purchased my first WRX two months ago. I have a brand new MY11 in Obsidian Black. Love the black but its a pain in the A$$ to keep clean. I haven't done anything to it except put in Hella Horns as the stock horn sounds like it belongs on a scooter. Any who, my point of posting is two fold:

1. Any one with my model WRX have any good shops or vendors to work with and ideas for first, reasonably priced mods.

2. I went to the WRX owners club meeting last night and to be honest was a little disappointed. This is not a knock against the club but more a call for something different. Previously I owned a 350Z and was part of the Z club of Florida. We met monthly but every week or two we had dinner outings, informal car meets, tech days (where we helped each other install parts), etc. From the looks of it, I haven't found anything like that in Perth yet. Does anyone know if that exists? Also, does Perth-WRX do anything to that level?

Thanks, and I am glad to be a part of the forum.