View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Sign me up!
Scoobie Doobie

RoughStilin at standard level
Default Group Buy : GC8 - GF8 Flares (May fit other models)

Guys,

As requested, I have heard back from my mate in the UK & have got the following on offer for those interested.

Wheel arch flares for the WRX. These are really for the GC8 / GF8 range of cars, although they may fit on other models. They are not an actual flare for the GC8 / GF8 model car, however they do work, and do look pretty tough.

The flares are made from a durable plastic, not fibreglass, which is prone to breaking / cracking / separating.

The price is for a set of 4 delivered. Not painted, not drilled, in raw form. This I see as a good thing, to allow correct fitment on the car & colour choice. A quick sand & filler prime, with a color coat of choice, will have these looking great.

They look like this.

4 of them.

Texture.

An idea how they look on the car.

There are two sizing options. 50mm wide & 70mm wide. The ones on my car in the last photo are 70mm wide. Sizing does not change the pricing in any way. 5 lots of 50mm, is the same price as 5 lots of 70mm.

Once again these are durable (you can bend them) plastic, not fibreglass.

Prices.

5 sets - $300per set of 4 delivered.

10 buyers - $285 per set of 4 delivered.

Manufacture will take approximately 7 days from day of order & shipping could take another 7 - 14 days. I can meet you for collection within reason, or collection from my house is also fine. I need the cash up front, prior to purchase.

Let me know who is interested & I will get the ball rolling.

List of people interested.
1. Trblmkr - Mick
2. Riggs
3. TheDoctor
4. Subaru4eva93

Simon.

Last edited by RoughStilin; 08-09-2012 at 07:43 AM.