Thread: Targa West 2012
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 01:03 PM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff

Jamie, i spoke to greg burrowes and he said all they wanted to look at was injector size.

If anyone remembers 2009 and tony quinns son's evo 9 no doubt tony will get around it but i dot know what will happen with peter.

This was also a bold move by the officials as targa west found out when they excluded tony quinn's gtr in 09. Big supporter of the event that has never been back. I think it was a corrct and bold move by ocagon but it will be very interesting to see what the long term repercussions are. Especially as this is the first year that octagon have run adelaide with modern cars.

I dont think a legal evo or sti can get near white in his lambo and it would take massive commitment in a gtr to get near the lambo. No disrepect but i am not sure pete or tony are good enough to get there in a legal gtr.

What it looks like it will mean on the surface is that it will just be a procession for white at a canter. So long as he does not blow anything up or crash he will win at 80% pace.

I know richards is going to build one of the new caymans when they lob for the new super showroom class. Quinn was talking about building a m3 or a c63 so maybe this will make hos decision easier.

My 2c...

Brendon